About Graham & Brown
Graham & Brown is the largest independent wallpaper manufacturer in Britain and one of the most internationally known wallpaper brands on the market. They have divisions of the company in several countries around the world including USA, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, Russia and China. If you’re searching for wallpaper ideas then Graham and Brown wallpaper is a great place to start.
A design led philosophy as well as careful attention to market forces and trends, and a strong tradition of innovation and creativity, have ensured that Graham & Brown have survived where others have failed. Click here for more wallpaper ideas.
The company was established in 1946 by two friends, Harold Graham and Henry Brown, and today there are still members of the Graham and Brown clans involved in the leadership of the company. Each generation has responded to the changing needs of their clientele to create wallpapers and home décor materials that meet those demands.
Innovation and Influence
Some of Graham & Brown’s cleverest innovations have since been taken up by other wallpaper companies. Among these are washable vinyl wall coverings which first appeared at Graham & Brown in the 1970s; their now famous Superfresco range of wallpapers designed to be easily hung and removed, painted or washed which were introduced in the 1980s; and in the 1990s the first “paste the wall” papers were offered, making the whole business of hanging wallpaper easily accessible to DIY enthusiasts everywhere!
Graham & Brown Product Lines
Today the extensive range of Graham & Brown wallpapers meet every possible design need. The company has consistently pursued partnerships with leading interior designers and home décor brands to produce both beautiful and user-friendly wallpapers to suit all tastes. Here are just a few of the outstanding Graham & Brown wallpaper ranges that are currently available:
- Graham & Brown – the company brand name products currently feature five different collections, Drama, Mode, Spirit, Elixir and Essence, and each collection has a number of different beautiful wallpaper patterns. The general overtone of the home brand range is classic floral, striped, graphic and plain wallpapers with contemporary twists, for example the Midsummer 56507 pattern in the Drama collection is a tightly spaced floral motif in a matt fuchsia pink on a metallic silver background.
- Superfresco – probably the largest global wallpaper brand, the main draw of the range being the fact that it is designed to help cover lumps and bumps in walls making it very easy to create a professional finish. Today the brand has several sub-ranges including paintable wallpapers, patterned and textured wallpapers, “paste the wall” papers and flock effect styles.
- Eco wallpaper – a renewed commitment to the environment and developing young talent has seen a recent collaboration with students from the famous Central St. Martin’s Design College to create a collection of wallpapers that highlight environmental issues; there are also the Eco collection products that are VOC Free and printed on paper from managed sources.
- Designer – Graham & Brown have an extensive range of wallpapers designed by leading names in interior design, and whilst many of these are British designers such as Laurence Llewlyn-Bowen, Hemingway Design, Taylor & Wood, there are some international collaborations of late including Dutch designer Marcel Wanders. Many of these designer collections have a certain style or feel about them – from luxe to retro, floral to graphic.
- Lief! – a charming range of wallpapers especially for children’s bedrooms in collaboration with Netherlands based children’s design brand Lief. Featuring modern updates on sailor stripes, ropes, ship’s knots and treasure maps in nautical blues and reds, and baby birds, pretty buttons, bows, checks and stitching detail in pinks, oranges and turquoise.
- Premier Vinyl – Graham & Brown’s elegant and classical high quality, heavy-duty wallpaper range with very grown-up and rather classy collections.
- Contour and Wall Doctor – two ranges designed for specific situations, the Countour splash-proof wallpapers and antibacterial collection for kitchen and bathrooms; and the Wall Doctor range of lining and ceiling papers, woodchip covers and beadboard to efficiently remedy problem walls.
More Photos of Graham and Brown Wallpaper
Graham & Brown are also among the first wallpaper manufacturers to incorporate other wall décor products into its growing range of products. These include wall art, such as digital murals and photographic canvasses, and paint ranges that complement their wallpapers. It is pretty safe to say, therefore, that whatever your walls need – Graham & Brown have it!
Do you already have Graham and Brown wallpaper in your home? Share it with us today.
More Great Projects and Posts from RenoComapre